1) Hands and Knees on the mat. Inhaling to dog pose, raising up the tailbone, opening the chest, lengthening through the crown;
Sense and feel the natural spine movements upward from the tailbone, lumbar, thoracic spine, cervical spine.
2) Exhaling to Cat pose, tucking the tailbone, curving the torso.
Sense and feel the body weight equally on the hands and knees, becoming heavier and heavier with each exhale.
Asking yourself questions: What do I feel today? body weight equally spread? Breathing deeper? Am I able to focus each of my inhale and exhale?
More questions of this week:
1. What unpleasant thing I encountered this week?
2. Why I was unpleasant?
3. What should I do next time if I meet the same situation?
TaiJiQi Yoga Facebook Group:
TaiJiQi Yoga includes all the physical, emotional, verbal and meditative actions we take to build up a LOVE relationship with the SELF. By detoxing and cleansing the barriers and blocks in the MIND in combination with the wisdom and techniques of Yoga and TaiJi movement, TaiJiQi Yoga guides you to RESTORE the natural three-diaphragm breathing and facilitates a RETURN to the source of the natural life force. The TaiJiQi Yoga Team created this Facebook Group to provide the place for learning and consultation to the public. There are five Consultants in our Group.
1. Ping Lu-Yoga Instructor, the and Founder of TaiJiQi Yoga;
2. Crystal Alecia- Yoga Instructor-Prenatal and Postnatal
3. Andi Shi- Human Behavior Specialist, Dating and Relationship Consultant;
4. Suzanne Coy (Zan)- Actor, Acting Coach, Producer, Public Speaking Coach;
5. David L. Miller-Certified Transformative Life Coach
1) Post links for learning Yoga or Tai Ji (Tai Chi)
2) Answer the inquiries
3) Share some good articles or links
In your daily life, if you feel any:
* Physical discomfort, (e.g. sleeping, exercising, breathing, blood pressure or any body part, muscle, organ and skeleton…) , or
* Emotional discomfort (e.g. dating, or marriage relationships, relationship with ex or others, or
* Life or career planning, or goal achievement, or
* Meditative (e.g. how to observe your own thoughts, acts, behaviors and find out the links with to embedded or hidden emotions and passions, including lust, anger, greed, vanity or attachment, or
* Verbal-expressive discomfort, (e.g. how to conquer the stage fright, how to be a good communicator by learning how to better discriminate what to talk or not talk about and with whom, or
* Anything of living that you would appreciate additional insight or perspectives on, or want to talk about …
You are welcomed and encouraged to post and share in this Group if you feel comfortable. For anything related to your own privacy that is more private and personal, you may talk to our consultants privately.
This Group is FREE. We would be happy to practice Yoga and Tai Ji (Tai Chi) here with you, we would be happy to hear your practice feedback; We look forward to any physical, emotional, life, relationship, meditative or other verbal expressive inquires. And please feel free to invite your friends to join…!